Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fun Stuffs


You might wondered what is a chiffon cake doing in my blog ... Back earlier in the year I bought a whole bunch of cocktail cake mix for the girls.  I bought enough that they offered a cooking class if I sign up online with them.  I was too busy and never got around to register.  Then out of the blue they called and scheduled a day for me to go learn how to bake.  We were talking at the everyday branch so I was just going to skip.  Then Brother Herman Ngai came up one day and we offer for him to go. He went on Friday and learned how to make bread and chiffon cake.  He brought it over for all of us to enjoy.  It tastes yummy ... lemon chiffon cake! 




This little toy cat makes me missed my little Mila!  When she was here, she could spot this cat from far away and keep running to it and would not leave this alone.  We walked by it today and has to take a picture of it because it makes me miss Mila!


1 Comments:

Blogger alicia said...

mila misses grandma!! and that kitty! she always points and goes 'Ooohh!'

June 4, 2017 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home